Tuesday 19 October 2010

This is not a combo.

Dear Antoine,

This is not a combo. It's what's known as a "Bombo", i.e.: It's a combo that "bombs out". Bombing out is generally not good. It can be read as "Fail". It's not that either card is bad seperately, but one does not find eth other in a deck where you really want one to find the other.

This is not a bad play like Marc's "Overrun as an instant" (which is becoming quite funny to be honest) or Arnaud's Aether Vial, it's just something that doesn't go well together. Like Pineapple and Pizza. What you need are anchovies. Lots of anchovies. Or roblochon cheese. That would be full of win. Again, probably not in your Mayael deck as the sleeves would get sticky and the cards would get manky, but for Pizza it's fine.

Roblochon cheese reminds me of smelly cheese. Smelly cheese reminds me of "whiffing". Whiffing is what I was doing whenever I activated Mayael. I presume it's the same for you when you play the deck. Activating your Mayael creates a bad smell, even when I get to spin it like a roulette wheel before looking at the top 5 cards.

Whiffing.

I promise to lend you lots of cards for your deck.

Regards,
Owen 

No comments:

Post a Comment