Monday 20 December 2010

Active decks

A quick one on my active decks:


Wrexial, the Risen Deep - Formerly know as Thada Adel. Still artifact focused but now with additional Blackness. Not really all that sure it needs the Black but I'm giving it a go. The mana base shouldn't be hell, but it is. That part needs work.

Ashling the Pilgrim - the most recent in a long, long line of mono-red decks. Gauntlet, Gauntlet, Flare and some ways not to have Ashling die constantly. No Magebane or SoFaI makes a hot chick sad!

Azusa, Lost but Seeking - Broccoli, mono-Green combo beats, Forests FTW, Death by Plant / Wolf / Insect / land / Elephant. Cloudstone Curio: I <3 U
 
Gaddock Teeg - GW Goodstuff. The current home of my Mimic Vat & Nim Deathmantle. Very focused on destroying artifacts & enchantments. Reveillark, Saffi & Karmic Guide are bonkers with Vat & Deathmantle (and everything else!)
 
Balthor the Defiled - Zombies. They die, they come back to life, they sing songs.
 
Phelddagrif - Group Hug. This needs Planar Birth & Oath of Druids/Lieges but is otherwise perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Is there some place I can see the Balthor build? I'm building a zombie EDH deck right now and I'm quite open to ideas :)

    ReplyDelete